Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Truck Nationals in Carlisle PA/ lifted truck usa meet?

Thanks

Truck Nationals in Carlisle PA/ lifted truck usa meet?

Hey Guys, so i was thinking it would be cool to get the east coast members together this summer and meet at a show. Truck Nationals in Carlisle PA is August 2-4. Was wondering who would be interested in going to this. Here is the link to the show and a pic of how far of a drive it is for me. Let me know what you think.

Carlisle Events Truck Nationals. Experience The Cars. The People. The Excitement.

Westerly, RI; Plymouth, NH; Mays Landing, NJ
    Thanks
    thats a long ass haul for you hemi... im in RI and thats a 6-7 hour ride going 75 the whole way... i dont know if ill be able to go im starting up a business this summer and may be busy. But im not withdrawing yet because i do have friends and family down that way and i might be able to work something out.

Thanks
    I go to English town nj 2 times a year for shows and that takes us about 7 and a half hours.. I wanted to try and find an event in the middle for everyone. Other suggestions are welcome but really I just want to meet up with all my liftedtrucksusa buddies :-) plus I wanna see chads Chevy! Lol
    StangSteph likes this.

Thanks
    thats kinda a lateral move from englishtown hahahaha! i ride down from westerly RI, to Mays Landing NJ in 5 1/2 hours pretty frequently. so i know what its like hahahahaha thats a long ride! and big bucks for fuel! but i do think that is a good central spot for everyone.
    Last edited by andrewdod; 02-10-2013 at 03:22 AM.

Thanks
    It costs me 400 in gas to go to etown and back... this is gonna be a pricy trip but worth it if everyone goes. :-) plenty of time to think about it :-)

Thanks
    I would love to meet everyone!
    But I'd like to take my truck on some shorter road trips to make sure it's all good, and not sure the bf would encourage it haha. We take a trip to South Carolina every year, which takes anywhere from 12 to 16 hours depending on traffic. And I wouldn't have any vaca time left lol

2005 F150 5.4L-daily driver ------------------------------- 2002 Mustang-work in progress

Thanks
    yeah, it would definately be a blast if people came.

Thanks
    How close is everyone to albany NY? I just picked up a possible sponsor and they have a show United Classics and Customs that there sponsoring and it looks like a fun time. I'm talking to host this weekend and going over details sense its the 1st ever convention . sounds fun and its a boat load closer to me. let me know what y'all think.

Thanks
    Carlisle is a good show to go too, was in the Invitational Building last year. A very good mix of different trucks. Do not think I will be going this year. Another good show in PA is the 4Wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg. Last year was the first time in like 15 years I did not go to Bloomsburg.
    89 Toyota

Thanks

Truck Nationals in Carlisle PA/ lifted truck usa meet?

I'm from central Ohio I'm going to try to go to the jamboree in pa a friend is wanting to race tuff trucks there so I might take my 97 expedition to it ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369106583.854438.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast