Thread: Charity Car Show and Food Drive!

Thanks

Exclamation Charity Car Show and Food Drive!

Hello,

My name is Laekin Hicks and my friends and I are hosting a car show to gather donations and be our center for our food drive to help out our local communities. I am passing on this email from our founding member to hopefully help spread the word! If you could help us out in ANY way it would mean the world to us!

“Hello,

My name is Robert Irk I'm the founder of "Indiana Hoosier Off-road". We are placing an event on November 2nd 2013. Fellow members and I are looking for sponsors to help out. We would like to know if your company would like to join and help out. You can do so by donating nonperishable food items, vouchers, discounts, products, and sending cash to help provide needs for this event.
    It’s a car show and food drive. Our goal is to help out communities around Indiana and local businesses and those alike. We are in need of raffle prizes and promoting the event. It’s going to be placed out of Frankfort Indiana at Affordable Automotive. Frankfort's mayor and possibly local radio stations will be there to help support. This will be the first of many food drives and benefits. We also plan on doing more. We'd like to place two big benefits/food drives a year, plus help out in other ways for example; Habitat for Humanity, United Way, homeless shelters, etc.
    They'll be more than just off road vehicles showing this day, tuners and everything alike are welcome. We plan on serving chili for everyone, and having t-shirts made. The shirts will have every sponsor placed on the back to show our support to those who help. It’s a nonprofit event, anything sold that day will help cover event cost and profit will be handed over to an organization like "Salvation Army" or "Goodwill". Photos will be taken to show the turn out and activities taken place. We have a deadline of October 24th 2013 to figure out who will be our sponsors, so we can place the shirts on order.
    “We’re just an off road group that likes to have fun and give back to those around us”
    Any questions, or need more details, you can reach me by;
    Email: robert_irk@hotmail.com
    Phone: 765-409-9769
    Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndianaHoosierOffRoad
    Also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/indianahoosieroffroad/
    Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/174466636075933/

Thank you for your time.
    Indiana Hoosier Off-road
    Robert Irk & Members”

Banned
    Thanks
    Is this the first time you've attempted something like this, or have you held a few events today?

~Via Mobile now Free

Senior Member GarageModSuperDuty's Avatar
    Thanks

Charity Car Show and Food Drive!

Where is this located at

1999 f250 SD 4x4 straight piped and STACKED. I call him, "Sir Drinksalot"

Thanks
    We are a new club this is our first charity event... Hopefully more to come! And it is located in Frankfort, IN at Affordable Automotive.