Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lifted Trucks USA

Thread: Fs: 24"x12" kmc xd rockstars! -S-O-L-D-

Thanks

Fs: 24"x12" kmc xd rockstars! -S-O-L-D-

Up for sale is these near perfect condition KMC XD ROCKSTARS. These are 24x12 and are 8x6.5 (GM/RAM) bolt pattern and have no curb rash, touch up's, repairs.. etc. The flat black finish on these is tough as nails! Truck has never been offroad or abused as it's adult owned and this vehicle has been driven fewer then 2000 miles with these installed. There are NO tires on these, so please don't ask and no I don't have any available. All the chrome accents were carefully removed the day after I bought these (so they are all in like new condition) but I will include it all with the purchase. These Sell for $550. each new plus shipping and I'd like half of that based on the excellent condition of these. Price is $999. firm plus s/h (flat fee of $200 in cont. lower 48 states) or pick up in Durham NC. Please reply below or e-mail me at Jonny@LiftedTrucksUSA.com. Can accept paypal and creditcards when invoiced directly to you through paypal (just add 2.9% fee).

Last edited by Jeep Guy; 06-22-2013 at 03:16 AM.
    H2 SUT - Rancho Suspension Lift, Truxxx Lift and level kit, Custom 2" BL, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie-roads, 40" Super Swamper M16's, 24" KMC Rockstars & more!

Thanks
    Here they are with 37" tires on my H2 that only had a leveling kit/spacer.

H2 SUT - Rancho Suspension Lift, Truxxx Lift and level kit, Custom 2" BL, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie-roads, 40" Super Swamper M16's, 24" KMC Rockstars & more!

Administrator Lifted Trucks USA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know a few drops of silicone will make those wheels shiny black again, but I understand that you wouldn't want to in case who ever buys them wants to custom paint or powdercoat them.

Good luck with the sale!

Super Model Moderator 01RAMJACKED's Avatar
    Thanks
    Love the look of those. Glws!

-Cord Heideman: Eugene, OR

2001 Dodge 1500 4WD 5SPD, 10" lift, 37's:SOLD!!!
    2003 Dodge Cummins, Leveled, Edge W/ attitude CS, 2nd Gen Mani Swap, 5" Straight, 35x12.5 Toyo M/T's, 12000K Headlights, LED Fogs, 8000K KC's

Thanks
    What are you going with next? Good luck!
    1998 Silverado Z71 ECSB | Vortec 350 | Flowmaster Super 10 exhaust dumped over axle
    6" Rough Country Suspension lift | 35x12.5x16 tires | 4.10 Gears | 52" LED Light Bar |Two 2x2 Rough Country LED Pods

Thanks
    What are you going with next? Good luck!
    That truck now sports American Force wheels.
    Stedson350V likes this.

Super Model Moderator 01RAMJACKED's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw those American forces! They look awesome the deep dish simple look, it looks great! and I'll bet ya Big Black likes cleaning them more than the rockstars too!

-Cord Heideman: Eugene, OR

2001 Dodge 1500 4WD 5SPD, 10" lift, 37's:SOLD!!!
    2003 Dodge Cummins, Leveled, Edge W/ attitude CS, 2nd Gen Mani Swap, 5" Straight, 35x12.5 Toyo M/T's, 12000K Headlights, LED Fogs, 8000K KC's

Thanks
    Here are all the chrome bolts and stars, I even have two of the XD decals that you might be able to salvage (they are stuck to a shiny card), you can buy replacements on the wheel pro's website.

Thanks
    These are sold.