Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lifted Trucks USA

Thread: 20x14 xd chrome riots f/t or f/s

Thanks

20x14 xd chrome riots f/t or f/s

IMG_20140914_164016.jpgIMG_20140914_190350.jpg20x14 xd chrome riots f/t or f/s some pitting 1300 obo or trade for another 20x14 rim or 20x12 chrome rockstars are want im really looking for hit me up with an offer will sell too. txt me for more pics.. I have better ones on my phone
    352 426 6646 located in Ocala, fl

IMG_20140901_103442.jpgIMG_20140831_180448.jpg3side.jpg
    Last edited by LIVINBADD; 09-26-2014 at 08:23 PM.
    -KILLIN THE ARMADA GAME-

Administrator Lifted Trucks USA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most people would rather have the Riots over Rockstars these days...
    LIVINBADD likes this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted Trucks USA View Post
    Most people would rather have the Riots over Rockstars these days...
    Yeah I'm still not quite sure what I want to do. I was thinking if I do keep them I would get them powder coated black and gold like the truck. Those stupid rockstars for some reason I have wanted since they came out. 300 bucks in Ocala I found someone that will do the rims for me as well as taking the gold stock fender flares off and doing them black. What do you think about the rim and fender flare idea? Everyone here has the same set up and I want to be different. Honestly I did something extremely stupid and bought this truck sight unseen because I had the cash and I liked the way it looked. Bad idea. The day I went to get it I was getting ready to get onto i75 and as I was pulling into the gas station before I did, my studs broke on my right side and my tire fell off. Thank god I was in the gas station parking lot because if I wasn't then that thing would have flipped. But the trucks all fixed now and just put hydro assist steering on it and a new heavy duty tie rod. This week the new drag link will be put on. A lot of things have to be done to make it perfect. It's not street legal because my headlights are 12 inches higher than the headlight height limit law here. It's 54 inches and my trucks is 66 lol. Sorry I'm rambling on haha... I need to get a sticker soon.
    -KILLIN THE ARMADA GAME-

Administrator Lifted Trucks USA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I keep seeing this truck for sale on instagram and the person isn't you... what's up?

Thanks
    which vehicle? the beige truck was for sale but I went to tampa and traded it for the lifted armada on 24s in my new pics idk how to delete this ad.
    -KILLIN THE ARMADA GAME-