Thread: 35x12.5-15 Mickey Thompson MTZ tires and 15x10 M/T Classic LockII (Burlington, NC)

Administrator Lifted Trucks USA's Avatar
    Thanks

35x12.5-15 Mickey Thompson MTZ tires and 15x10 M/T Classic LockII (Burlington, NC)

I'm selling my Mickey Thompson 35" wheel and tire combo that fits (5 on 4.5) lifted Jeeps wranglers up to 2006 and Cherokee's through 2001 (lifted of course) as well as Ford Explorers and Rangers that are lifted. These were put on my companies "project Jeep" and only used for a few trips around town and a photoshoot. There is literally 300 miles on them and many of the nipples on the tread is still present. The Jeep was only taken down a trail once very slowly for a photoshoot other wise they have never been offroad and certainly have never been abused or damaged in any way. The Classic lock 2 wheels are no longer available so here's your chance to get a set if you have been wanting some. No trades and no I'm not parting the Jeep out, nor is it for sale. PRICE JUST REDUCED TO $1250. PRICE IS FIRM-FIRM-FIRM!!! FOR PICK UP ONLY, CASH AND CARRY.

Sales@LiftedTrucksUSA.com (this is a private sale, these were off my personal vehicle).

Pictures below of before they were originally installed, they have only been used for less than 300 mi.

Thanks
    The Mickey Thompson wheels were sold so we are now selling the tires separately for $650 cash and carry. (Located in Burlington NC area)

Thanks
    hi my name is scott where in burlington are the tires i would like to take a look at them. give me a cal 704 201 0672

Thanks
    Tires are wheels are both SOLD.