Thread: 35 inch super swampers

Thanks

35 inch super swampers

I have four 35 x 14.5 x15 Super Swamper SSR Tires. These Tires have about 1500 miles on them and 95% tread left. they have load range C which is 6 ply. They are super swampers for the street, they are radial tires not bias, they are like the TLS but the pattern is a little tighter and more road friendly. These have sipes in them and do very well in the snow and rain. These are mounted on chevy half ton 6 lug rims. these aluminum rims are 12x15. I had these tires balanced with equal, which are balancing beads that are inside the tire, i have receipts for proof. These tire do hum as like most other mud tires, but run very well at highway speeds, i have had them going 70 mph no problem. These are super swampers, everyone knows how great they are in the mud, for a tighter pattern they clean out mud extremely well, they also have great sidewall bitters which help when crawling. i am selling theses because i want to buy a supercharger for my small block chevy. I am mainly looking for cash, or trade for a supercharger that fits a SBC

these tire original cost $500 each brand new, you can check out more specs from summit

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ict-ssr-28r/overview/

http://www.offroaders.com/tech/AT-MT...perSSR_TSL.htm

im at college now but will be home Nov 16th-Nov 25th

looking to get $1200

call but prefer text at 330-257- six three five one
    0516121147_2.jpg0513121754.jpg0513121755.jpg

Thanks
    where abouts are you? i think ill buy them off ya for my chev k10!

Thanks
    sebring, ohio