Thread: 33` Falken Mountain Terrain tires all 4 for sale

Thanks

33` Falken Mountain Terrain tires all 4 for sale

Hello I have 4 Falken Mountain terrain tires 285/75/16 up for sale. Need this little bit of extra money to purchase the rims for my new 37 inch tires. Currently asking $300 for all 4 tires. Also because Im so desperate to get rid of these tires im going to give you my 5x5.5 16inch rims to. They're the stock Dodge rims that came from the factory. The tread amount on the falken tires is bleh.... The 2 front tires have 50-60% tread left while the 2 rear tires have 20-30% tread left on them. No burnouts and no peeling around corners in them. No patches,no gashes or cover ups and slight offroad use. I treated these tires great and even despite the low tread amount they will last another couple of thousand miles.They are dirty in the pictures and I will clean them before I send them. Asking $300 obo you pay shipping.

Dodge Rims- Free

Falken MTS
    *Front left

*Rear left

*Front right

*Rear right

*Better Front right pic

If you have any questions or interested just let me know.I can also upload better pics if needed. Asking $300 you pay shipping which is an estimate of about $50
    Last edited by Do5ovan; 11-01-2013 at 08:18 PM.

== RAMM 98 ==
    5 TGC lift, Fog Lights, 285 Falken ATS, Tint Tail light, Tiregate, Custom Grill and Grill lighting... More to come..

(#Mommy and Daddy didn't pay for it!) (Built not Bought)

Thanks
    Price has been dropped to $200 take it or leave it

== RAMM 98 ==
    5 TGC lift, Fog Lights, 285 Falken ATS, Tint Tail light, Tiregate, Custom Grill and Grill lighting... More to come..

Thanks
    Final offer $150 as low as im going. you pay shipping

== RAMM 98 ==